While the marketing team often needs staff from various departments to collaborate on web content, traditionally this has been very difficult. Compass Tasks makes it easy to coordinate groups of people to get things done. Assign weeks or months worth of tasks in advance, improve communication and coordination among collaborators, and monitor progress to ensure no one is falling behind.
Schedule content updates for more traffic.
Because search engines reward you for making regular updates to your site, oftentimes the best way to do this is to schedule out blog posts, press releases, or other content a week or two in advance. If your organization decides to update the website so many times per week, use the task system to split up assignments and ensure you don't miss a single update. You'll get more traffic to your site while efficiently distributing the workload across your team.
The Compass task system helps you keep your web content strategy organized. Content contributors know what's expected of them. Project creators can ensure their project is on schedule. And dependant tasks - tasks that depend on the completion of other tasks - will let users know when they are able to begin working on a specific task.
Designed for web content collaboration.
The Compass task system is based on ten years experience in collecting and collaborating on content with our clients. The task system addresses all the problems faced by teams working on web content so you can boost productivity and focus on great content.
Sample use cases.
- Request a content contributor create a new page, write a blog post, or publish a press release
- Request feedback from others before publishing a content item
- Request an author unlock a particular content item so you can make edits
- Request your legal or PR firm make edits to your draft content item
- Schedule a month worth of blog posts in advance - assigning topics and dates to specific staff members
- Create a dependant task - requesting someone approve a content item that another contributor is currently working on
- Leave yourself reminders